Tuesday, June 8, 2010

When one door closes another door opens

So, here's what's been happening in my life. My Camera quit working on me back in the new year. I haven't been able to take any photo's. With Spring time here I have so many new opportunities to get so many awesome shots. I recently had a few of my Art pieces accepted into a Art Gallery in Summerland. That was so exciting!! I also very recently just lost my day job. Besides freaking out here and there trying to figure out what I'm going to do with myself work wise, money wise, I figured this is my chance to spend all the time I want taking Photo's!!! This is it!!! This is my BIG HUGE opportunity to finally spend time at my company and make it successful! SO, I went out and bought a new Nikon. It's the most amazing camera I've ever had my hands on. I also purchased a Micro lens. I have never worked with a micro lens before so I strapped it to my camera body and went out into the yard and snapped away. I was So AMAZED with the pictures. It's very exciting! So, Im feeling better about this loss of a job that I wasn't happy at anyways. I was missing my creative side and now I have it back! I will post some "NEW" pictures up very very soon!!

Check out this new Gallery where I have some of my Art on display.

www.winevalleyaccents.com

Terah

No comments:

Post a Comment