Thursday, September 9, 2010

The good luck ladybug

Ladybugs are for good luck. I found one in my kitchen this morning and took some portraits of her. I curiously arranged her on different items and took some snapshots. This was WAY to much fun for a Wednesday and a little bit funny. It was strange to me just how much fun I was having by myself, all alone in my kitchen with this ladybug. I was feeling a bit sentimental when I woke-up and feeling like it was going to be a great day, then I saw her! It was my first day all alone in the house. A DAY. Just to do WHATEVER....Nice to have those once in a while.

My husband saw one today too...must mean good luck!

Anyways...here she is.







This is a good thing for me to see at the end of summer. The days are getting shorter. The Sun is not always out. I can always think of my lil lady bug in the window sill.

Terah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment