Sunday, October 24, 2010

Opportunities are everywhere!

Last Saturday we went out driving. It was a beautiful fall day in Kelowna. We were on our way to the SPCA with our newly adopted puppy to show her off and see if they could tell us what she looked like as a breed as we were still unsure and she just will NOT stop growing!!

I try to bring my camera everywhere with me and on this particular day I did. So, I have been wanting to do some "vintage" family pictures for this year. Right across the street was an old ford pick-up. I thought PERFECT! So, we stopped and snapped a few family pictures right on the spot. They turned out awesome for not planning or preparing. That seems to be the perfect way to do things. Life happens when your busy making plans....is how it goes...or something to that effect. haha

So, here's the finished product with my finishing touches added.









No comments:

Post a Comment