Sunday, February 20, 2011

Creativity

You gotta take your creativity flow when it comes to you. I haven't really been in a creative mood for quite some time. I really wanted to be more creative because it's an outlet for me, but I just put it off for about 2 months now. Anyways, last night I was like a junkie who just found her crack. I was super tired and had considered going to bed early even, but I stayed up and got on the computer because I felt like looking at old pictures. One thing led to another and my passion and desire took right over. I was clicking away like a mad woman. Soon, I was editing photo's. Photo's I had taken a while ago. Photo's that I just discovered for the first time. Pictures that are amazing! See, I do that. I'll go out and take a million gazillion pictures and then I'll forget about them. It's like finding little treasures.


So, here's to being creative again. Feeling my spark back for the moment. I'll savour it!


Here's some stuff I came up with last night....



OK, so here's a completely random thought, I just ate "Apple Jack's" and they taste nothing like apples. Don't buy a box just because it's on sale at walmart and because it's a "limited edition" cereal.

Ter

No comments:

Post a Comment