Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Man's Best Friend

Our Animals are just as important as every one of us. They are a part of our families. They are very special and unique in their own way. When I come home from a hard day and I'm not in the best mood my dogs don't care. They show me unconditional love no matter what. Besides their beauty they are such characters!

I do Animal Photography! Let me spend some one on one time with your pet at your home, where they are most comfortable. I'll get some awesome shots for you to keep forever. Black and whites always look fantastic. We can blow up the shots in a large 8X10 in a black frame. It looks very classy. Animal Photography starts at $60 per session.

Here are a few shots of my girls!



Contact me for a free quote!
Terah Stetchman
Allteraim Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment