Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Canada Day 2010!

It always seems to me like Canada Day marks the beginning of a new year. How fast the time passes. Canada day has already come and gone for 2010.

The Westside daze in Westbank, BC are always a 4 day cellebration. With so much to see and do it's easy to see why we stay here around the holiday.

We took in TWO firework shows, a beatles tribute band (which was awesome), a parade and the FREE kids day which included bouncy castles, facepainting and more.

These are some of the perks of living in a small town!

The first night, Canada Day, we watched the fireworks on the westside. They were set off in Kelowna and with the amazing downtown night skyline I was able to get this awesome shot. Even though I didn't have a tripod, I still got a few decent pictures.

I hope you like it as much as I do!

Terah
Allteraim Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment