Sunday, March 14, 2010

Art for the soul

Have you ever looked at something and thought, "that would make a great picture". I am constantly doing that! It's almost as if my eyes were the lens and every time I blinked its like the shutter going off. The image burned in my mind. 

What makes a great Artist?

A truly great Artist will make you think about something. And not only think about it but to FEEL it. It's about an idea. An idea that can be born in your mind and out of that something new appears. Something you didn't know was there. 

Its not about money or acceptance or prestige but it's about sharing a piece of your soul with someone else. It's truly magic. To sit in quiet. The world stops going by. Everything slows down and you can dream and believe and awaken your spirit. 

I love creating Art and sharing it with everyone. I am truly passionate about it. I hope you pass it on.

Terah

(Photo taken at Gellatly Yacht Club)

No comments:

Post a Comment